Ella has been sneaking into my bathroom at night and getting into my makeup. We know she is up to no good when the door is locked. Two nights ago, she was in there being very quiet with the door locked. We were expecting a huge mess but when we got in there it was clean except for a few paper cups on the floor. I moved her into bed and talked to her for a few moments. This is how our conversation went:
Me: You can't go into mommy's bathroom and lock the door.
Ella: I got a cup and drank, and drank, and drank.
Me: What did you drink?
Ella: Water.
Me: Oh, did daddy get you water?
Ella: No I got it.
Me: Did you get water from the sink?
Ella: No.
Me: Where did you get the water from?
Ella: The toilet - it has lots of water. I drank, and drank, and drank.
Fun, huh?
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment