I've seen so many great Valentine ideas lately. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Check out these cute teacher gifts from Chris at Just a Girl. So cheap. So easy. So awesome! I think I'm going to make some for my bathrooms too.
2. I'm in love with the simplicity of this wreath Our Suburban Cottage. She has instructions over on her site. 
3. How awesome are these Valentine's by vol25? I love her prints and stalk her Etsy store. I tried to talk Ella into the Valentine's but she had her heart set on cheapo Disney princess valentines. We picked them up the other day and she is so excited to hand them out. 
4. I saw the cutest hair idea for Valentine's day on The Story of a Princess and her hair. Can't wait to try it on Ella.
5. Finally, a couple fun things to do with leftover candy canes from Christmas. This syrup looks so yummy! For the recipe head over to Story Book Woods
Candy Cane words - brilliant! 
I just finished a marathon of real estate appraisals this week. I don't think I have ever worked so long or hard. I'm excited to have only a couple this coming week. We have some fun Valentine traditions that we do every year that I hope to have posted in the next few days. Can't go wrong with a holiday all about love!
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





2 comments:
What a wonderful list of Valentine's Day treats. Honestly, there is not a single item here that I wouldn't love either adorning my home or handing out to someone.
Thank you for such fantastic tips. On my way to check out the links now.
-Francesca
These are fabulous! I hope I can find the energy to do a couple of them. And I can't wait to hear what your Valentine's traditions are - I'm not sure we really have any but I would love to start some!
Post a Comment