I had to take a break from updating my blog to mention how proud I am of Spencer. If I don't do it now, by the time I've caught up I will have forgotten to post this. I am impressed by Spencer on a daily basis. The other day he told me his friends in the neighborhood were having a Nintendo DS Wi-Fi party and they were playing a game that was rated "teen" for a lot of violence. He told the boys he wouldn't play that game and his friend told him to not bother coming then. I felt bad for him and offered to look at the game and see if I felt it was okay for him to play. He told me he knew it wasn't right and he would rather miss the party than do something wrong. He has so much integrity. I am very proud of the person he is becoming.
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





1 comments:
He really is a little Lance! I mean that as a compliment. What a good boy!
Post a Comment