A couple of weeks ago I went on a fabulous date around the world all in one night!
I had noticed that Spencer really needed some time alone with me so I set up a date night with him. He was completely mortified that I kept calling it a date so of course I had to loudly say it often. I am such a good mom. We started the evening by going out to dinner together. The restaurant we wanted to go to was closed because of a power outage so we drove around until we found another. We went to a wonderful little Italian place. Spencer completely floored me by ordering spaghetti and meatballs instead of pizza. It was so much fun to sit and spend time with just him. I love his quirky sense of humor and observations.
After dinner we went to the Stake YW/YM Multicultural Night. Each ward was responsible for one country. They have a competition to see who can do the best job. They put together displays on the country, games kids could play on the spot, food, and at the end of the night had to do a skit representing the country. It was months and months of work but it was well worth it. Spencer and I had a blast!
Here are some pics from the night. Spencer is standing in front of part of the Thailand exhibit. The rest are of the YW and YM from my ward.
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment