Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sweet Spencer

This pic is from a couple of years ago but it is a favorite of mine. Isn't he a cutie! Spencer came home from school today and told us that he had an early Mother/Father's day gift for us. He gave us a plant (red maple tree) and he wrote us a poem! He is turning out to be a man of few words (much like his father) so this is a real treat for me.

Here's our poem:

Thank You
Thank you, parents
You're like a current
Taking me on the right path
Helping me with my math
Helping me in every way
Every single day
You're the best mom and dad
I think that you're so rad
You are the best
Of all the rest
When I have a frown
Turn it upside down
When we are in the sun
You help me have fun
I think I'll end right here
I don't have much to fear
Love,
Spencer Jolley
04/30/2008

1 comments:

Michelle said...

What a sweet boy!