So I've been toying with the idea of changing my blog title and having pseudonyms for my kids because of internet safety blah, blah, blah. I was completely stumped on what to change their names to so Lance had the wonderful idea of asking them what they would have liked to have been called if we hadn't chosen their names for them.
Are you ready for this??
Indiana and Pablo (from Backyardigans).
I am 100% serious. You should have seen their faces. They thought these would have been the best names for them. Spencer did give a little and said I could call him Indy. Ella wouldn't budge. I then tried to explain the reason for new names. Spencer said "Indy or nothing."
I'm choosing option #2, can you blame me?
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





3 comments:
Your kids are hilarious!
Believe it or not my friend named her boy Indiana and they call him Indy for short.
Pablo just kills me. I love that your blue-eyed, blond-haired daughter thinks that deep down inside she is "Pablo." I wonder what Josh would say if I asked him what he would want his name to be.....
Post a Comment