(Back row left to right: Popcorn, peanut butter candy apple, half croissant, black grapes; middle row left to right: yogurt, strawberries, honeydew melon, ham; front row left to right: black grapes, ham, peanut butter candy apple, popcorn)
This definitely is not a new idea, but it is such a fun one! Muffin Tin Monday has added spice to our boring lunches. I divide up the tins, the 6 on the left are Ella's and the 6 on the right are Spencer's. There is something special about eating food this way. We usually do it at lunch time, but it is great to do breakfast foods, or snacks that are left out for grazers. It also is a good way to use up leftovers from the previous week. I do my grocery shopping on Tuesday so Monday works nicely for this. I'm not sure why but I can also sneak in foods that they won't usually eat and they will try it most of the time. Maybe the smaller portions look less intimidating?
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





2 comments:
That is so cleaver - I really like that idea. My kids might actually go for it. Thanks for the fun idea!
Love this! What a fun idea.
Post a Comment