Michael's had all Halloween and Fall items clearanced at 70% off today! An employee told me she is pretty sure they will be 90% off tomorrow. I love hitting good clearance sales.
I got some wrought iron pumpkins for approx. $2, a large witches broom for approx $1.50, NICE Wilton's cookie cutters for .20 (the comfort grip ones with the nice rubber top), and a bunch of Halloween crafts for the kids - most to be saved for next year (all under .50). They also had a bunch of awesome candles and the Martha Stewart Halloween stuff clearanced.
I realize I've been neglecting my blog lately - a bad cold completely knocked me out this past week (combined with tons of Young Women's stuff). I hope to update more regularly again starting this weekend.
In the meantime, head to Michaels!
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment