Thursday, October 16, 2008

Princess Hair


One of my favorite hair blogs is doing tutorials on how to do Disney princess hair for Halloween. So far she has Belle, Cinderella, and Tinkerbell up. She is adding Sleeping Beauty and Ariel today. You can check it out here.

I couldn't resist adding a picture of Ella from Disneyworld. Michelle did a fabulous job on her hair!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That is so very adorable. My girl's hair is short and she fusses when I do it, but sometime soon I'll have to see if I can "sneak" a hairdo onto her so fast, she won't know what hit her.:) I remember having a tiara when I was little with a beauty queen sash that said "Miss Sunshine". I wore that tiara out completely until most of the jewels were gone and the tines on the combs were all broken off. There is something about being a princess...gets us all, doesn't it?

Michelle said...

So much fun! I would check out that blog but I have no little girl to try it on. Oh well - do Ella's hair once for me!

Jolley's said...

I was just looking at those pictures...ahhh memories! She really did look so adorable all dressed up!