Thursday, April 29, 2010

Great deal at Target!!


I really just need to stay out of Target. I always go in for one thing and come out with a cart full. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this! Anyway, this Wilton 6 piece bakeware set is clearanced for $7.49. I grabbed one and I think I might go back and pick up a few more for gifts. So . . . if you need any new bakeware head over to Target and I dare you to get in and out with just one item! :)

2 comments:

kirsten said...

My fourteen year old asked me recently: "why is it that no matter what we go into target for you always spend at least $100?"

Amy said...

$40.00 used to be my "magic number". I could not escape that store without spending at least that much. Now with the addition of Libby it's always $80 and way too often $100+. Target is evil!!!