We went into uptown Charlotte and took the kids to a children's museum. They all had a blast! Here are some pics. This is my version of making you all sit through a slideshow of my trip :)
The highlight of the museum for my kids was "Rat Basketball." The museum staff have trained rats that play basketball. This only added to Spencer's determination to have a rat for a pet (he's still trying to talk me into it). Here we are cheering them on:
My favorite part of the museum was the traveling Norman Rockwell Exhibit. We happened to be in North Carolina while the Discovery Museum was hosting it. It was an interactive museum - they brought the paintings to life. Here is one example:

And here are my kids "in the painting.":







2 comments:
You did a good job documenting spring break! I've been meaning to post pics...but just haven't taken the time yet. Good times!
I love hearing what you guys did. I'm glad you all had such a good time. I know Mom had a great time with everyone and was so glad she was able to go.
Post a Comment