Thursday, May 15, 2008

Old School Mario Kart

Last Friday my mom bought the kids Mario Kart for the Wii (Thanks Mom!!). They were in absolute heaven. I haven't played it yet but I highly recommend it if anyone is thinking about getting it. It is a game that both kids are able to play together, which is wonderful. We got an extra wheel so both "drivers" have a wheel when they race each other. I can't even imagine the chaos that would occur if we only had one wheel.

Anyway, the love of Mario Kart has prompted Spencer to make his own race track and cars. Spencer and Ella worked on it yesterday and when I woke up this morning they had it all set up and were racing their own cars. Spencer was really sweet with Ella as he showed her how to make one.

I snapped a few pictures. Spencer wanted me to interview him and post it here but it was way too early and we had to get dressed and off to school!



1 comments:

Michelle said...

So much fun! We have the Old School Mario Kart without the wheel (but Matthew is getting the version you have for his birthday). My boys LOVE it too and also make tracks (not as elaborate as Spencer's).