1. Happy Green Smoothie Challenge. We are taking on the challenge for a month. I'll report back and let you know how it goes. I know at least Ella will do it with me, not so sure about the boy who will not even eat a regular smoothie.
2. Saw this at Shannon's blog and in the Pottery Barn catalog. I'm planning on making the flower ones this weekend for Ella's room.
3. End of the year teacher gifts. Anyone have a great idea?? I've been following this thread.
4. Since Miley Cyrus's unfortunate magazine cover and the subsequent shopping trip with Ella where I discovered hardly any suitable tops for her, I've had modesty on my mind. Without going into my inner tirade right now, I've been delighted to find that several blogs feature Modesty Monday. It has been so refreshing to read intelligent, modern thoughts about modesty (including dress, appearance, language, intentions, etc.) I'm too tired to list links right now but if you are interested google Modesty Monday and read on!
5. On the subject of clothing, check out this fun blog. A personal stylist answers questions and gives advice, so fun!
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





2 comments:
2 comments:
1. That smoothie page is AWESOME!!! I hope I can get Josh excited to eat green smoothies. That would solve some of our issues over here.
2. Teacher gifts? Starbuck's Gift Cards - only because you can even get them at the drive-thru window there. :) Yep, I am the epitome of lazy.
I love wardrobe 911, she actually contributes to my magazine, too. I think it is the best fashion blog around! ;)
Post a Comment