A couple of weeks ago, Ella had a teddy bear picnic at preschool. All the kids were supposed to bring their favorite teddy bear, Ella chose to bring her bunny and told him to "pretend to be a teddy bear." She is such a crack up. I love this age. I'm so grateful that we are in a position that I can come and participate in these activities with her. We had a picnic with their 3 teddy bears, one bunny, and Elmo. Afterwards the kids performed "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear Turn Around . . ." and went on a BEAR HUNT!
I have some video clips from the day that I will try and add later.
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





1 comments:
She is adorable! I love that she took a bunny and told him to pretend to be a teddy bear. what a cutie!
Post a Comment