5. Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum - I really really liked this book. It explored a mother/daughter relationship after surviving the Holocaust. I am still thinking about it a few weeks later and how I would have reacted had I been placed in that situation. I definitely recommend it.
6. Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Stephen D Levitt - Don't let the subject of economics scare you away from reading this book, it is downright fascinating. He turns conventional wisdom on its head. Some of the topics he discusses are why swimming pools are more dangerous than guns, why crime really went down in the 90's, why drug dealers still live with their moms (if they are making so much money), and what impact parents can really have on their kids, etc. It makes you look at the world a little differently after reading the book.
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment