Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Summary

Highlights of this week:

1. My sister Brittany welcomed a new little one to her home. Bruce Charles Gomez was born on Wednesday at 1:12 AM. I have never seen a baby look so much like his dad. Kinda crazy. I'll add pics when I get them. Happy babymoon Britt!

On a side note, that makes 4 nephews born in a little over a year that all have a name that starts with the letter "B." Braxten, Brecken, Berkeley, and Bruce. Is there some trend that I'm unaware of????

2. Ella's future husband had his fourth birthday party Saturday. It was so fun! Irene did such a great job with her train themed cake and games. I was way impressed. Check out this pin-the-caboose on the train game:



Notice that Josh's train is the closest by far. He felt for the wheels while he was blindfolded. So incredibly smart.

3. Dr. Mario was finally released on the Wii!!! Big, big news over here. I'm tempted to stop everything and just play all day. Such joy.

4. Season finale of Lost?? Did you see this???? Unbelievable. So many questions answered and so many questions left: (SPOILERS AHEAD)

*Last season Desmond told Charlie he had to die in order to get Claire on the helicopter. But Claire wasn't on the helicopter. What gives??? Is she dead? I think she died when the barracks were bombed and when Sawyer found her she was already dead. What do you think? Why did Desmond say that?

*Wasn't Sun amazing! Do you thing Jin is really dead? Sun said 2 people are responsible for Jin's death - we know her father is one of them, who is the other - Jack, Widmore?? My bets are on Jack. Is she teaming up with Widmore?

*What bad things happened on the Island after the 6 left? I think next season is going to be amazing.

*Who really is eyeliner man? I would love to see one of the episodes dedicated to his history.

*And the biggest question of all . . . what the heck was baby Aaron eating after being separated from Claire??

0 comments: