Have you checked out Tip Junkie? It is one of my favorite blogs. Laurie compiles the best tips from the internet and moms into one place. I have gotten birthday ideas, fall decorating tips, awesome recipes, etc. all in one place.

This Christmas, Tip Junkie is hosting the Mom-preneur Shopathon. You have to check it out. So many different sites full of awesome stuff to buy. I love the idea of supporting other moms this Holiday season instead of buying gifts from the store. It is one way we can all help each other.
In order to promote the Mom-preneur Shopathon, Tip Junkie is doing a 12 day giveaway! Every day for the next 12 days she will be giving amazing gifts to two lucky winners. I so hope I win! So head on over to her site, you've got to see all these cool stores. While you're there, check out all the Thanksgiving ideas this week. I love some of the centerpieces and placecards.

This Christmas, Tip Junkie is hosting the Mom-preneur Shopathon. You have to check it out. So many different sites full of awesome stuff to buy. I love the idea of supporting other moms this Holiday season instead of buying gifts from the store. It is one way we can all help each other.
In order to promote the Mom-preneur Shopathon, Tip Junkie is doing a 12 day giveaway! Every day for the next 12 days she will be giving amazing gifts to two lucky winners. I so hope I win! So head on over to her site, you've got to see all these cool stores. While you're there, check out all the Thanksgiving ideas this week. I love some of the centerpieces and placecards.
Happy Shopping!





0 comments:
Post a Comment