We just got back from a whirlwind shopping trip. In the past week both my kids have outgrown all their pants. Every. Single. Pair. For Ella this is the usual - she grows like a weed. For Spencer, this is monumental. He has been in the same size for 3 years now!
I was excited to find that Carter's is having a HUGE sale this weekend. 60% off all their fabulously cute jeans and cords, 60% off all their Christmas clothes, 50% off their fall jackets, it goes on and on. We stocked up on clothes for Ella.
Unfortunately, no such deals for Spencer. But at the rate he grows, we sure do get our moneys worth out of all his clothes.
I love finding good deals :)
Before You Decorate for Fall
1 week ago





1 comments:
I do love Carter's - and if you get on their mailing list, they will send you 20% off coupons for pretty much every month - and they let use the coupons on top of the sale prices!!!!
Post a Comment